It's been a while. I'm just going to brainstorm some topics.
1. Is the Genesis Creation story a foretelling of the life and passion of Jesus Christ?
2. Is the Easter story a story about the creation of the world?
3. Is the world created at the crucifixion of Jesus?
4. Does the Genesis Creation story correspond to the Day of Atonement?
5. Why do adherents to the Penal Substitutionary Atonement theory insist on a vengeful god?
6. Why does Penal Substitutionary Atonement theory fit so well with consumerist society?
7. Is it a coincidence that the rise of Penal Substitutionary Atonement Theory corresponds to the rise of consumerist society?
8. Why does the Penal Substitutionary Atonement theory maintain that there is basically no consequence to sin other than that it makes "God" angry. I believe PSA fundamentally misunderstands the nature of God.
9. Why does PSA deny the idea of human wrath and human violence?
That's all right now.